Canada is not a part of the Apostille Convention, so your documents coming from Canada must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs where they are issued.


We will share some of other clients´ experiences and feedback in order to help you get a better idea of some of the procedures to make in your case.


Consular Registration


  • If a Canadian citizen, you can access and get your registration on line

Police Report: You will need to request your RCMP.